Social and email seem to be the topics of the week. Here are some of our top links we have been reading and sharing.
Make sure you find out who Google thinks you are with link number 1 and share with us in the comments or in an @eDialogEurope tweet!
1. Who does Google think you are? Does Google accurately guess your age and gender? Slate Blog
2. Ever wondered how people target you on Twitter? This should explain ->The anatomy of a tweet The Economist
3. That’s a lot of ‘things’… 25 things email marketers must avoid in 2012 ClickZ
4. The latest in EU Data Protection Legislation: Marketing industry warns EU lawmakers to avoid making Data Protection Regulation ‘anti-business’ DMA
5. Some good reminders: Nine ways to dramatically reduce email unsubscribe rates HubSpot
6. The battle of the sexes continues: The mobile male ClickZ
7. A cool Infographic to show social business and the growth of shared value #eBay MyCustomer
9. Email subscription patterns for fashion retailers [Infographic] The Email Guide
10. Newsflash: You don’t want to turn your business into a social business The Social Customer
The bonus link: What the future of architecture looks like -> Turkey, plays with sound, music, light, video, mathematics, visual arts and architecture for a new type of building and streetscape experience PSFK
What were your top links of the week? We'd love to hear from you.
Millie Bartlett, Marketing Co-ordinator, e-Dialog UK