Before you all rush home to your friends and family, here is one last post to sum up the week in links. Keeping it short and sweet; Merry Christmas and to all, a happy new year.
1. Yule want to try this – Xmas tips for marketers by our very own Senior Creative Designer Elliot Ross. The Drum
2. 11 things Santa won’t bring you this year … You won’t be too disappointed. Econsultancy
3. If you’re like me, this might come in handy: 22+ last-minute gifts you can send via email Mashable
4. 5 ways to generate sales leads with mobile Mashable
6. 6 E-CRM trends to consider for 2012 planning Smart Insights
7. It takes more than a loyalty scheme to keep hold of your consumers: Loyalty schemes don’t create loyal consumers, says Ipsos MORI Econsultancy
8. Infographic -> The anatomy of a perfect landing page Formstack
9. Email is more popular than beer... and other fun facts from Email Marketing Reports
10. Is batch and blast such a bad thing? The Future is not one to one ClickZ
Let us know your favorite articles from this week.
Millie Bartlett, Marketing Coordinator, e-Dialog UK